TICKET: Empower your client and create the confidence you need to treat common skin conditions.
Sept 15-16, 2019 • 10 A.M.- 4 P.M. MELBOURNE.
Day 1 – Introductory Seminar 10am – 4pm
Day 2 – Advanced Seminar 10am – 4pm
Buffet Lunch included
Day 1 = $299
Days 1 & 2 = $450
The importance in caring for skin conditions and empowering the sufferer with the right advice will see such conditions more effectively managed over a long period of time.
Frequently health and wellness coaches, health practitioners, beauty therapists, dermal therapists and cosmetologists treat many people with these common skin conditions. Add an extra service to your skin treatments to help alleviate the discomfort your clients feel with educating them on nutritional and lifestyle choices that will dramatically improve their skin from within.
You can choose to attend Day 1 which will give you the foundations to start helping your clients the very next day, or stay 2 days and acquire an advanced understanding to empower your clients when visiting your wellness centre.
- Facial Anatomy and physiology
- Factors influencing skin health:
- Gut Health: what is the gut microbiome, how does gut health influence our health, what is the gut-mind connection and how does the gut influence our skin health.
- Stress and other emotions have a strong impact on the skin: how does this translate on the skin and what can your treatments do to alleviate this response the body has.
- Lifestyle Choices.
- Introduction to commonly seen skin conditions (acne, eczema, psoriasis)
- Oral Supplements (OTC): supplements healthy skin needs versus supplements specific skin conditions need.
- When to refer your client on? Create a referral system that provides your clients with the help they need while caring for referrals from others in your referral team. Who to include and why.
Day 2 –
- Adrenal Fatigue and how this impacts skin health. Find out the signs to look for and provide nutritional and lifestyle advice to your clients.
- Hormonal Imbalances and their effects on the skin
- Skin Conditions Simplified:
- Skin Hyper-pigmentation
- Nutritional and Lifestyle advice to help in the management of such conditions.
- Topical nutrients that encourage the skin’s natural healing process and what to avoid.
- Managing a client with an undiagnosed skin condition.
- Introducing Vitamin Infusions in your wellness centre: all the ins and outs of what you need to set up this service that your clients will love.
Sydney and Brisbane coming later in 2019.
Available to practitioners, beauty therapist, wellness coaches and the like.
For more information email Irene at email@example.com.
Reserve your ticket by adding your preference for Day 1 or Day 1 & 2 to Cart and checking out.