Drops of Youth 'Elixir of Beauty'
Is literally ‘liquid gold’. Its yellow colour comes from Co Q 10, its herbal sense comes from blood tonifier Dang Gui and the ingredients are nothing but the most elite anti-ageing ingredients on the market. This product should be sold for nothing less than $400 but we are more interested in getting this product out to you and seeing people’s skin rejuvenate before our very eyes.
Typically, the science recommends usage of the active ingredients in this product for a full 28 days, twice daily but our feedback is people are noticing improvements to their skin with 7 days. We’ve had many men secretly steal their partner’s Drops of Youth
Beta Glucan - Promotes collagen building to help promote a youthful and healthier appearance to the skin. It has also shown benefit in skin affected by excessive sun exposure and damage due to its skin healing effects.
Neroli Essential Oil– is a premium oil that exhibits new cell growth in the skin as is particularly useful for mature and dry skin. It has a beautiful scent making is a popular oil except for the heavy price tag is carries.
Kakadu plum – is the highest source of vitamin C – synthetic vitamin C can be very irritating to the skin, but kakadu plum is the complete opposite. Vitamin C is a superfood for the skin as it is an anti-oxidant and immune booster which ultimately helps with rejuvenating the skin and being an anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial agent the benefits of the skin is a reduction in redness and irritation while reducing skin sensitivity
Vitamin E – natural form – is a vitamin the skin needs to naturally rejuvenate. Vitamin E is also a strong anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory – so helps with reducing skin sensitivities and redness while having a rejuvenating and revitalising effect on the skin.
Vitamin B5 – is deeply hydrating by taking moisture from the air and bringing it into the skin. An amazing phenomenon but by doing this, vitamin B5 is able to encourage the skin to be smooth and supple.
Pearl Powder - Powerful anti-ageing herb used for thousands of years in China. It is an anti-inflammatory and encourages healing in the skin.
Dang Gui – a blood nourishing herb which is great to hydrate the skin but has the unique benefit in guiding the effect of the other ingredients to the deeper layers of the skin.
Coenzyme Q10 plays a vital role in the production of collagen and other proteins that make up the extracellular matrix. When the extracellular matrix is disrupted or depleted, skin will lose its elasticity, smoothness, and tone which can cause wrinkles and premature ageing. Coenzyme Q10 can help to maintain overall skin integrity and reduce the signs of ageing. By functioning as an antioxidant and free radical scavenger, it enhances our natural defence system against environmental stress.
Hyaluronic Acid - Hyaluronic Acid reduces as we age causing the skin to become dry and lose its suppleness, leading to fine lines and wrinkles.
Skincare formulated with Hyaluronic Acid will assist in increasing hydration in the epidermis to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Matrixyl® 3000 is an active ingredient that contains matrikines – peptide molecules that facilitate cutaneous restructuring and repair by activating the genes involved in the process of intercellular matrix renewal and cell proliferation. Through this activity, the matrikines effectively restructure and smooth the surface and deeper layers of the skin, which results in a drastic reduction of the depth, density and surface area of wrinkles (Sourced from New Directions Australia).
Heptapeptide-8 is one of the newest anti-ageing ingredients that are being incorporated into skin care. It is known to mimic the action of laminin-5, an important molecule that is present in the dermal-epidermal junction and is responsible for improving its function. Studies have indicated that laminin-5 is necessary for the health and appearance of the skin and is directly involved with skin ageing. Clinical studies indicate that using Heptapeptide-8 over a 21-day period helps tonify the skin, improves its smoothness and helps regenerate and renew the skin on a cellular level (Sourced from New Directions Australia).
DMAE - A natural product sourced from vegetables. Has become one of the must have in face preparations because of its reported ability to reduce fine lines. When applied to the skin it stimulates acetylcholine release which triggers a response in the muscles of the face. This activity creates a firmer facial tone and less sagging. DMAE is used topically to reduce fine lines and wrinkles showing a noticeable difference within 20 minutes of application
With Continued Use Alongside the Pearl Brilliance Range, Effects on the skin include:
- Boosts hydration & elasticity
- Improves Texture and Tone
- Regenerates & Renews skin on cellular level
- Stimulates acetylcholine release to reduce sagging and fine lines
- Co Q10 is essential for collagen production
- Anti-Oxidants to fight free radical damage.
- On cleansed skin, apply a small amount on your finger tips and gently massage throughout the face, neck and décolletage. Wait 5-10 seconds to allow Elixir to be absorbed and then apply Pearl Brilliance Anti-Oxidant Enriched Day Moisturising Cream or Rejuvenating Night Cream. Use ‘Drops of Youth’ twice daily, morning and night.
- Aqua, Terminalia Ferdinandiana Fruit Extract (Kakadu Plum), Sodium Carboxymethyl Betaglucan, Dimethlaminoethanol (DMAE), Glycerine, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Vitamin B5 D-Panthenol, Acanthopanax Senticosus (Siberian Ginseng) Extract, Astragalus Membranaceus Extract, Lycium Barbarum Fruit Extract, Angelica Sinensis Extract, Alpha Tocopherol - Liquid (Natural Vitamin E), Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, EthylhexylGlycerin, Sorbitan Oleate, Ubiquinone (Co Q10), Heptapeptide-8, Glycerin - Butylene Glycol - Aqua - Carbomer - Polysorbate-20 - Palmitoyl Oligopeptide - Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-3 (Matrixyl 3000), Sodium Hyaluronate, Xanthan Gum, Acrylates/C10-30 Ally; Acrylate Crosspolymer, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Peel Oil.
Clarifying Cleanser with Manuka oil
Cleansing acneic skin is an essential step in caring for problematic skin. The Clarifying Cleanser is a non-foaming and non-comedogenic cleanser, which means it won't dry out the skin and block the pores.
The formulation consists of Chinese Herbal Botanical Extracts that reduce inflammation in the skin, neutralise bacteria and encourage the skin's natural healing process. The healing oils (cucumber and coconut) gently cleanses the skin while keeping it hydrated to minimise over-secretion of sebum. The Salicylic Acid Cleanser has added AHAs and BHAs for the mild exfoliation of dead surface cells to create clean fresh looking skin and to allow the active ingredients in the Spritzer, Serum and Lotion to reach the acne lesions to help reduce its severity.
Flawless Essentials Pack
The best treatment for acne is always natural acne products that contain specialised herbs for acne that will reduce inflammation, neutralise bacteria and promote the skin's natural ability to heal....
Immaculacy Facial Serum
Acne skin is challenging to treat as often the skin is mis-treated with the wrong skincare. Trying to dry out oily skin will only create more oily skin due to the over-active sebaceous glands reacting to the dryness in the skin.
The effective natural solution for acne is to keep it hydrated without using greasy creams.
The Flawless Immaculacy Facial Serum is concentrated with anti-microbial, anti-oxidants and pH regulating ingredients formulated to reduce the number of blackheads and acne pimples, while regulating the skin’s pH level.
Beautifying the skin with ingredients such as Seabuck thorn, Hemp Oil, Olive Leaf Extract, Nettle, Extract, Tamanu Oil, Chinese Herbs and Hyaluronic Acid makes The Immaculacy Facial Serum one of the best serums for acne scars as well as being a complete blend to improve the health of the skin.
- After cleansing skin, apply a small amount on your middle finger and gently massage throughout the face, and other affected areas in a circular motion until thoroughly absorbed. To maximize your results use twice daily.
- Organic Aloe Babadensis (Aloe Vera) Gel, Aqua, Organic Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Extract, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Seabuckthorn) Extract, Glycerine Vegetable, Alpha Tocopherol – Liquid (Natural Vitamin E), Organic Calophyllum Inophyllum (Tamanu Oil), Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil (Hemp Oil), Olea Europaea (Olive Leaf Extract), Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Extract, Arctium Lappa (Burdock Root) Extract, Salicylic Acid, Eriobotrya Japonica (Loquat Leaf) Extract, Crataegus Monogyna Extract, Lonicera Japonica Extract, Fructus Forsythiae Extract, Astragalus Membranaceus Extract, Glehnia Root Extract, Lactic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid), Citrus Sinensis (Sweet Orange) Floral Water, Organic Honey, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Neroli) Floral Water, Leptospermum Scoparium (Manuka) Essential Oil, Organic Lavandula Dentata (Lavender French Alpine) Essential Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Essential Oil, Sorbitol, Xanthhanomonas Campestris (Xanthan Gum), Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan), Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Parfume*
*Denotes vegetable preservative