Rose Revitilising Spritzer
The Rose Revitalizing Spritzer acts as a gentle toner to complete the cleansing process. The active ingredients compliment the other products in the range to slow down the signs of ageing. Essential nutrients contained in the Spritzer, enter into the skin and assists in revitalizing the appearance of the skin. For added hydration and nourishment, apply Spritzer over make-up to reduce dryness from exposure to the sun and heating/cooling systems.
Multiple Functions Include:
- It can be used to further the cleansing process after the Organic 8 Cleansing Oil.
- Used to hydrate sensitive, mature skin to rejuvenate the skin so to improve texture and tone
- Combat the external effects of heating and cooling units as well as weather changes. So regardless if it is cold or hot, the Rose Rejuvenating Spritzer with sooth irritated skin, reduce redness and directly deliver anti-oxidants and other nutrients straight into the epidermis of the skin.
Active Ingredients Include:
Organic Rose Hydrosol – is the by-product of the rose essential oil steam distillation process. The steam is collected and makes this hydrosol. We have found this a beautiful way of delivering the effects of the Rose Essential Oil in water form. Rose is known to soothe irritated skin, reduce redness in the skin and have a rejuvenating effect on the skin.
Organic Neroli Hydrosol – as its oil, Neroli Hydrosol encourages renewed cell growth in the skin making it beneficial for people with mature and/or dry skin.
Ginseng - Improves the circulation to the epidermis therefore encourages regeneration and the improvement of the texture and tone of the skin as it contains B vitamins and vitamin A.
Gingko - A potent anti – oxidant that is able to assist with reducing the formation of wrinkles by minimising the oxidation of skin cells that naturally occurs during the ageing process.
Green Tea Delivers anti – oxidants into the epidermis to assist with regenerating the skin and reducing its sensitivity.
Marine Collagen - Extracted from natural seaweed that is enzymatically hydrolyzed to achieve an average molecular weight of 1000. When Marine Collagen enters the skin it stimulates the synthesis of collagen in the skin. This is essential for healthy, youthful looking skin.
Kakadu Plum - With the highest amount of Vitamin C, Kakadu Plum is better source of vitamin C than using ascorbic acid, due to the irritating nature ascorbic acid can have on the skin. Vitamin C has multiple benefits for the skin, which include anti-oxidant (fight free radicals), anti-inflammatory (reduces redness and skin sensitivity), rejuvenates skin (improves kin texture) and has pro-elastin and pro- collagen rejuvenation in the dermal layers of the skin (plumps up the skin to reduce the depth and width of fine lines/wrinkles).
Lactic Acid - A strong yet gentle Alpha – Hydroxy Acid (AHA), which acts to exfoliate the superficial layers of the skin. The purpose for this being in the Rose Rejuvenating Spritzer is to provide a beautiful glow to the skin after its use.
- Cleanse the skin thoroughly before applying the facial Spritzer. By using a cotton cloth, apply the Spritzer onto the entire area including face, neck and décolletage.
- Organic Rose Flower Water, Organic Citrus Aurantium (Neroli) Distillate, Acanthopanax Senticosus (Siberian Ginseng) Extract, Gingko Biloba Extract, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Extract, Glycerine Vegetable, Lactic Acid, Terminalia Ferdinandiana (Kakadu Plum), Phenoxyethanol and Ethylhexylglycerin
Trial Packs For All Ranges.
Trying a new skincare product can be challenging especially when you have been let down before. It's common for brands to boast about their products but often can under deliver. ...
Flawless Essentials Pack
The best treatment for acne is always natural acne products that contain specialised herbs for acne that will reduce inflammation, neutralise bacteria and promote the skin's natural ability to heal....
Pearl Brilliance Essentials Pack
Indulge in the luxury of the Pearl Brilliance Indulgence Pack. Everything you need to target multiple signs of ageing such as wrinkles, uneven skin texture and tone, sagging and dry...