Pearl Brilliance Trial Pack
Pearl Brilliance utilises Pro Age formulations to rejuvenate your skin so you can look as good as you feel. Salubre's trial pack is a great introduction to a beautiful skincare range we know your skin will love.
The Trial Pack Includes:
Organic 8 Cleansing Oil (Cleanse) 50mls
8 Dynamic Anti-Ageing Oils working to cleanse impurities and remove make up while delivering powerful anti-ageing nutrients straight into the deep layers of the skin.
Rose Rejuvenating Spritzer With Marine Collagen (Cleanse and Hydrate) 50mls
The Rose Revitalising Spritzer acts as a gentle toner to complete the cleansing process. The active ingredients compliment the other products in the range to slow down the signs of ageing. Essential nutrients contained in the spritzer, enter into the skin and assists in revitalising the appearance of the skin.
Pomegranate Exfoliating Gel 10g
Pomegranate contains ‘Proteolytic Enzymes’ which act to gently exfoliate the superficial cells on the epidermis and breaks down the sebum that binds the dead cells together. Once these cells are exfoliated, the skin appears smoother and brighter.
Exfoliating the skin is an essential component to any skin care regimen. Once the skin is deeply cleansed, it will allow the active ingredients in the other Pearl Brilliance range to be absorbed deeply allowing the age defying effects to be initiated on the skin.
Anti-oxidant Enriched Day Moisturising Cream (Beautify + Nourish + Hydrate + Rejuvenate) 10g
Anti-oxidant Enriched Day Moisturising Cream is packed with antioxidants and nourishment. The skin's day time requirements centre on increased need for antioxidants to fight free radicals which form from exposure to the sun, cigarette smoke, pollution and stress. That is why this day cream is uniquely formulated to reduce such damage while repairing your skin's beauty.
Have really benefited from the trial pack and I have just ordered the range through my acupuncturist. Very keen to try the other products!
My face was itchy after using it and just didn’t like the feel ,
Organic 8 Cleansing Oil
Pearl Brilliance Organic 8 Cleansing Oil: This is truly a superior cleansing oil. The 8 anti-ageing cleansing oils deeply cleanse the skin as the oil is able to gently remove make up without disrupting the natural lipid layer of the skin. This lipid layer contains good bacteria which keeps our skin healthy. Many cleanses strip this vital bacterium from the skin’s natural oils causing a displacement of the good bacteria in the skin. This can give rise to skin issues such as acne and skin sensitivities and redness.Additionally, the anti-ageing ingredients are providing vitamins and nutrients the skin needs to be healthy. This includes:
Macadamia Oil –
- a rich source of Essential Fatty Acids which has shown to revitalise and soften the skin.
Marula Oil –
- is rich in antioxidants and oleic acid
- absorbs quickly into the skin to leave the skin feeling clean and fresh
- hydrates the skin to improve texture and tone of the skin
- reduces redness in the skin
- reduces trans-epidermal water loss to keep the skin hydrated
Argan Oil –
- is a rich source of Vitamin E, essential fatty acids (oleic, lineoic), anti-oxidants and anti-inflammatory nutrients
- hydrates and rejuvenates the skin
Rosehip oil –
- high in Vitamin C which means it rejuvenates sun damaged skin and being a natural source of Vitamin C it won't irritate the skin.
- Vitamin C is very beneficial for immune health in the skin
Camellia Oil –
- high in vitamins A, B and E, essential fatty acid oleic acid and antioxidants
- deeply hydrating so great for mature and sun damaged skin
- is a light weight oil so it absorbs quickly into the skin
Ylang Ylang Essential Oil –
- suitable for both dry and oily skin
- assists with balancing the skin’s pH level to minimise the over-action of the sebaceous glands and avoid blocking the skin's pores
Lavender Essential Oil
- anti-bacterial properties
- assists with stimulating cellular turnover to help with the natural rejuvenation of the skin
Neroli Essential Oil –
- is a premium oil
- assists with new cell growth in the skin so fantastic for mature skin
- beneficial for mature and dry skin
Rose Revitilising Spritzer
The Rose Revitalizing Spritzer acts as a gentle toner to complete the cleansing process. The active ingredients compliment the other products in the range to help tighten and create a more flawless complexion. Essential nutrients contained in the Spritzer, enter into the skin and assists in revitalising the appearance of the skin. For added hydration and nourishment, apply Spritzer over make-up to reduce dryness from exposure to the sun and heating/cooling systems.
Multiple Functions Include:
- It can be used to further the cleansing process after the Organic 8 Cleansing Oil.
- Used to hydrate sensitive, mature skin to rejuvenate the skin so to improve texture and tone
- Combat the external effects of heating and cooling units as well as weather changes. So regardless if it is cold or hot, the Rose Rejuvenating Spritzer with sooth irritated skin, reduce redness and directly deliver anti-oxidants and other nutrients straight into the epidermis of the skin.
Active Ingredients Include:
Organic Rose Hydrosol – is the by-product of the rose essential oil steam distillation process. The steam is collected and makes this hydrosol. We have found this a beautiful way of delivering the effects of the Rose Essential Oil in water form. Rose is known to soothe irritated skin, reduce redness in the skin and have a rejuvenating effect on the skin.
Organic Neroli Hydrosol – as its oil, Neroli Hydrosol encourages renewed cell growth in the skin making it beneficial for people with mature and/or dry skin.
Ginseng - Improves the circulation to the epidermis therefore encourages regeneration and the improvement of the texture and tone of the skin as it contains B vitamins and vitamin A.
Gingko - A potent anti – oxidant that is able to assist with reducing the formation of wrinkles by minimising the oxidation of skin cells that naturally occurs during the ageing process.
Green Tea Delivers anti – oxidants into the epidermis to assist with regenerating the skin and reducing its sensitivity.
Marine Collagen - Extracted from natural seaweed that is enzymatically hydrolyzed to achieve an average molecular weight of 1000. When Marine Collagen enters the skin it stimulates the synthesis of collagen in the skin. This is essential for healthy, youthful looking skin.
Kakadu Plum - With the highest amount of Vitamin C, Kakadu Plum is better source of vitamin C than using ascorbic acid, due to the irritating nature ascorbic acid can have on the skin. Vitamin C has multiple benefits for the skin, which include anti-oxidant (fight free radicals), anti-inflammatory (reduces redness and skin sensitivity), rejuvenates skin (improves kin texture) and has pro-elastin and pro- collagen rejuvenation in the dermal layers of the skin (plumps up the skin to reduce the depth and width of fine lines/wrinkles).
Lactic Acid - A strong yet gentle Alpha – Hydroxy Acid (AHA), which acts to exfoliate the superficial layers of the skin. The purpose for this being in the Rose Rejuvenating Spritzer is to provide a beautiful glow to the skin after its use.
Pomegranate Exfoliating Gel
The pro-age formulation gently exfoliates the skin to provide a smoother, silkier appearance to your skin. Rich in herbal botanical extracts and age defying ingredients, the Enzymatic Exfoliating Gel will exfoliate...