Anti-oxidant Enriched Day Moisturising Cream
A dynamic age-defying blend of Pearl Powder, Green Tea, Ginseng, and Ginkgo Extracts provide your daily requirement of antioxidants straight into your skin.
The skin’s day time requirements center on the increased need for antioxidants to fight free radicals. Anti-Oxidant Enriched Day Cream is uniquely formulated to deliver antioxidants to assist with the healthy rejuvenation of your skin’s natural beauty.
- After cleansing, apply a small amount and massage throughout the face, neck and décolletage in a circular motion. Sunscreen and make up can be applied once this process has been completed.
- Aqua, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Extract, Cetearyl Olivate (and) Sorbitan Olivate, Vitamin B5 D- Panthenol, Sodium Carboxymethyl Betaglucan, Passiflora Incarnata Fruit Oil, Pearl Powder, Acanthopanax Senticosus (Siberian Ginseng) Extract, Gingko Biloba Extract, Glycerine Vegetable, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Leaf Oil, Squalene, Organic Camellia Oleifera (Camellia Oil), Organic Macadamia Intergrifolia (Macadamia Oil), Organic Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Astragalus Astragalus Membranaceus Extract, Angelica Sinensis Extract, Rehmannia Extract, Rhodiola Rosea Root Extract, Crataegus Monogyna (Hawthorn Fruit) Extract, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Oil, Soy Protein, Organic Virgin Cocos Nuciffera (Coconut) Oil, Organic Honey, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Juice, Organic Sclerocarya Birrea (Marula Oil), Organic Persea Americana (Avocado Oil), Australian Simmonddsia Chinensis (Jojoba Oil), Alpha Tocopherol - Liquid (Natural Vitamin E), Jasmine Officinale Essential Oil, Xanthhanomonas Campestris (Xanthan Gum), Sorbitol, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan), Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol and Ethylhexylglycerin, Parfume* *Denotes vegetable preservative
Drops of Youth 'Elixir of Beauty'
Is literally ‘liquid gold’. Its yellow colour comes from Co Q 10, its herbal sense comes from blood tonifier Dang Gui and the ingredients are nothing but the most elite anti-ageing ingredients on the market. This product should be sold for nothing less than $400 but we are more interested in getting this product out to you and seeing people’s skin rejuvenate before our very eyes.
Typically, the science recommends usage of the active ingredients in this product for a full 28 days, twice daily but our feedback is people are noticing improvements to their skin with 7 days. We’ve had many men secretly steal their partner’s Drops of Youth
Beta Glucan - Promotes collagen building to help promote a youthful and healthier appearance to the skin. It has also shown benefit in skin affected by excessive sun exposure and damage due to its skin healing effects.
Neroli Essential Oil– is a premium oil that exhibits new cell growth in the skin as is particularly useful for mature and dry skin. It has a beautiful scent making is a popular oil except for the heavy price tag is carries.
Kakadu plum – is the highest source of vitamin C – synthetic vitamin C can be very irritating to the skin, but kakadu plum is the complete opposite. Vitamin C is a superfood for the skin as it is an anti-oxidant and immune booster which ultimately helps with rejuvenating the skin and being an anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial agent the benefits of the skin is a reduction in redness and irritation while reducing skin sensitivity
Vitamin E – natural form – is a vitamin the skin needs to naturally rejuvenate. Vitamin E is also a strong anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory – so helps with reducing skin sensitivities and redness while having a rejuvenating and revitalising effect on the skin.
Vitamin B5 – is deeply hydrating by taking moisture from the air and bringing it into the skin. An amazing phenomenon but by doing this, vitamin B5 is able to encourage the skin to be smooth and supple.
Pearl Powder - Powerful anti-ageing herb used for thousands of years in China. It is an anti-inflammatory and encourages healing in the skin.
Dang Gui – a blood nourishing herb which is great to hydrate the skin but has the unique benefit in guiding the effect of the other ingredients to the deeper layers of the skin.
Coenzyme Q10 plays a vital role in the production of collagen and other proteins that make up the extracellular matrix. When the extracellular matrix is disrupted or depleted, skin will lose its elasticity, smoothness, and tone which can cause wrinkles and premature ageing. Coenzyme Q10 can help to maintain overall skin integrity and reduce the signs of ageing. By functioning as an antioxidant and free radical scavenger, it enhances our natural defence system against environmental stress.
Hyaluronic Acid - Hyaluronic Acid reduces as we age causing the skin to become dry and lose its suppleness, leading to fine lines and wrinkles.
Skincare formulated with Hyaluronic Acid will assist in increasing hydration in the epidermis to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Matrixyl® 3000 is an active ingredient that contains matrikines – peptide molecules that facilitate cutaneous restructuring and repair by activating the genes involved in the process of intercellular matrix renewal and cell proliferation. Through this activity, the matrikines effectively restructure and smooth the surface and deeper layers of the skin, which results in a drastic reduction of the depth, density and surface area of wrinkles (Sourced from New Directions Australia).
Heptapeptide-8 is one of the newest anti-ageing ingredients that are being incorporated into skin care. It is known to mimic the action of laminin-5, an important molecule that is present in the dermal-epidermal junction and is responsible for improving its function. Studies have indicated that laminin-5 is necessary for the health and appearance of the skin and is directly involved with skin ageing. Clinical studies indicate that using Heptapeptide-8 over a 21-day period helps tonify the skin, improves its smoothness and helps regenerate and renew the skin on a cellular level (Sourced from New Directions Australia).
DMAE - A natural product sourced from vegetables. Has become one of the must have in face preparations because of its reported ability to reduce fine lines. When applied to the skin it stimulates acetylcholine release which triggers a response in the muscles of the face. This activity creates a firmer facial tone and less sagging. DMAE is used topically to reduce fine lines and wrinkles showing a noticeable difference within 20 minutes of application
With Continued Use Alongside the Pearl Brilliance Range, Effects on the skin include:
- Boosts hydration & elasticity
- Improves Texture and Tone
- Regenerates & Renews skin on cellular level
- Stimulates acetylcholine release to reduce sagging and fine lines
- Co Q10 is essential for collagen production
- Anti-Oxidants to fight free radical damage.
Nutritive Scalp and Hair Mask
The Nutritive Hair and Scalp Mask is formulated with Bentonite and Zeolite Clays together with Organic Aloe Gel and Herbal Botanical Extracts to assist with the gentle exfoliation of a...
Relax and Unwind. Tranquili-tea transcends you into a peaceful night’s sleep by calming the mind and nurturing the gut-mind connection while encouraging healthier yin energy. Sleep is essential for the...