Hyper-pigmentation | Sagging Jowls | Fine lines & Wrinkles
As early as 25, these signs of ageing start to show up on our face. Some people seem to age slower than others. Is it nature? Does it come down to genetics?
The answer is yes plus a few more reasons why ageing can be accelerated in some while others still look decades younger.
With the enormous boom in botox and filler injectables, we, as a society, are more self conscious about ageing than ever before. We can blame a number of reasons; the Kim Kardashian epidemic, Tik Tok, ease in accessibility, everyone else is doing it, influencers influencing and the list goes on.
The reality is that the desire to look younger and more youthful has always been there. There are Chinese Empresses that applied pearl powder directly onto their skin in hope they had discovered the Fountain of Youth.
So in the quest to find the Fountain of Youth, many have spent enormous $$$ that seems to online lead to short term results.
How can we turn back the clock so that the results gained remain?
You may be surprised with the answer but it is quite simple. The first thing is we must stop looking at the signs of ageing as if they are on our face ONLY. Look beneath the surface and you will see what’s actually going on.
The food we eat, the emotions we have, the medicines we take, the state of health we are in, our fitness level, our life ALL have an impact on our ageing process.
So the easy way is to inject some botox or hyaluronic acid in your face but guess what you body sees that is foreign and starts to break it down fast as it is protecting you from toxins and foreign matter. When that happens ageing is no more altered than before you had the injections.
Let’s look at this from a different angle. What if there was a way to address all the signs of ageing and actually ‘treat’ ageing? Is that even possible?
What if I could tell you there was a way to defy ageing and keep looking like you PLUS having a positive impact to slowing down your body’s ageing process?
Cosmetic Acupuncture is a form of acupuncture that:
- Promotes circulation around the face to encourage healing
- Relaxes the muscles in the forehead to smooth wrinkles
- Tightens laxed muscles in the face to tight and firm the jowls
- Promotes lymphatic drainage to reduce puffiness
- Stimulates your own production of collagen and elastin to reduce the depth and width of wrinkles
- Relaxes tight muscles caused by clenching the jaw
- Increases your natural glow
Want to find out more?
August 8th2021, in Melbourne the Cosmetic Acupuncture Event will showcase:
- The techniques and tools involve in a Cosmetic Acupuncture treatment
- How it works
- When to expect to see the benefits
- Duration of time benefits last
- Differences between botox/fillers and cosmetic acupuncture to help you make an informed decision on what’s right for you
- Watch a demo in real life and see the results for yourself
- Enjoy Complimentary Mini Facials and Lymphatic Drainage Facials
- Receive a goodie bag and exclusive deals for attendees only
Tickets on sale here:
First in Bested Dressed as Limited Seats Available.
For more information, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org