Fine lines, sagging and skin discolourations are all too common signs of getting older.
The reason why our skin can age at a much faster rate is because of 2 main reasons:
1. Incorrect products/treatments are used which may further dehydrate the skin, which unfortunately accelerates the signs of ageing.
2. Poor inner health caused by an unhealthy diet and/or lifestyle starts to reflect on the health of the skin by creating the signs of ageing.
Here at Salubre, we are pro age and we know every fine line and wrinkle is an experience of life, a reflection of a challenge and the simple ups and downs life brings with it.
We know ageing is essential but the speed in which we age is related to our overall health and wellbeing.
Dr Irene Prantalos (Chinese medicine) who has struggled with severe psoriasis during her teens and 20s. Over the years everything she tried was aimed at reducing inflammation in her skin to help with healing the psoriasis.
As a result, which was unintentional but a great side effect, is the ageing process her body has undergone has been at a slower rate. That proves the choices we make in our food and lifestyle and the health of our body has a direct impact in the speed in which these signs of ageing show up.
Now each person's journey is unique.
1. Improve the signs of ageing topically with our Pearl Brilliance range that is the amalgamation of Peptide Technology and Chinese Medicine.
Using the Pearl Brilliance range means you will:
• Cleanse the skin with beautiful anti-ageing healing oils that will hydrate and cleanse the skin at the same time.
• Gently Exfoliate the skin to improve the texture and tone of the skin
• Introduce peptide that are known to reduce fine lines, bags and darkness around the eyes, tighten the skin and brighten the complexion.
• Encourage the skin’s natural ability to rejuvenate.
2. Enjoy our pro age cosmetic acupuncture treatments. Please check out our video here:
Patient Case Study:
When it comes to cosmetic acupuncture, it is recommended to enjoy 12 treatments as a course of treatment. The frequency can vary from twice per week to weekly to fortnightly. This patient shows some changes just after their first treatment.
If you would like to know more schedule yourself in for a free skin assessment and we can discuss the best approach for your specific needs around rejuvenating the health of your skin.