∙ 1/3 cup cold pressed certified organic coconut oil
∙ 1 cup Pureharvest organic rice milk
∙ 4 teaspoons gluten free baking powder
∙ 2 free range eggs
∙1⁄4 cup buckwheat flour
∙ 3⁄4 cup millet flour
∙1 cup rice flour
∙ 1 cup organic carrots, peeled and grated
∙ 1 cup organic fuji apples, peeled, cored & grated
∙ 1⁄2 cup organic walnuts, crushed
- Pour the oil into a blender and blend for 1 minute.
- Add milk, baking powder, beaten eggs and blend.
- Add the sifted flours and continue blending for 2 minutes or until all ingredients are thoroughly combined.
- In a separate bowl, add the carrots and walnuts and combine thoroughly.
- Pour the flour mixture in with the carrots & walnuts and stir using a fork.
- Brush your cake tin with olive oil or line it with baking paper.
- Bake in a 170C oven for 90 minutes or until golden brown.